Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Google Update underway

Technology & Internet

Old 18-01-2011

Google Update underway

Hi all,
I am watching marvelous modification within SERP's as well as keyword appearance and disappearance. I think there is positively something running because it has not been similar to this by means of my sites since I am not doing a few actions with the exception of custom job. Did someone else become aware of such fluctuations? If yes and you know the reason for this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Old 18-01-2011

Re: Google Update underway

I think that the Google is organizing the PR otherwise it may appear based on previous years Page Rank update. I believe that they love to tremble things up in their settings each New Year. I would not be anxious very much regarding it for as a minimum a week otherwise two in anticipation of things calm down. I am not saying that this is the only reason for this but this is one of the possible reasons that can cause the issues like this.
Old 18-01-2011

It seems that too discussed as well as extended awaited update for the Google ranking algorithm that is known as Caffeine update which is rolling out. definitely it come into view to be in process on the data centre which is utilized by Google UK. I had a conference by means of a client this morning and we were together fairly amazed to observe a number of main modification to the ranking that is established. a number of extended term number 1 recitalist go down and a number we were pushing abruptly in. On my come back to the office a rapid check for client accounts established that abnormalities are prevalent.
Old 18-01-2011

Yes this is definitely because the Google is updating the Page Rank and that is why you are getting such things. You need to wait for few days and after that you will get all the things working normal. Once Google will complete its update then it will comes into the normal functioning. So according to me the only thing that you can do is to wait till the update process get finished. Thank you!!!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,