Thread: Google Instant Preview

Google Instant Preview

There are many of the other new services implemented to Google and this will provide us the improved search result for the users. Google Instant Preview is also one of such services. Users can obtain the pertinent sites they are searching and can also get the preview for that. I am starting this thread to collect the view of different users about this. Therefore, I request you to share your view for this. Thank you!!!

Re: Google Instant Preview

I like to use the firefox plugin. It will provide you the pic front of sites also give you the google preview. I am using the same and I can say that it provides the preview of the websites and provides the most excellent consequence in little time period. I am not saying that this is the best. There may be some other alternatives which can do much better than this but I am telling about this because I have personal experience of it.

I like this feature of google because I abhorrence to go to really unattractive sites and this assist me to filter them without any problem. I only have a hypothesis that if a man has used time to obtain his website overdone then the content will as well have had a batch of attempt place into it. But I do not believe that preview functions with each site. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you!!!

There are many benefits of that. I am listing the benefits that I know and I know that there are many more and I hope that we will get more positive response for this.
    • It helps us to Compare Results quickly. It uses the visual comparison that provides the result which is correct for you.
    • Text call outs get highlight where the search term comes into view on web page so that you can assess if you need that in future.
    • It also have the facility to see the page preview. This helps us to make out the outline for a web page previous to clicking on search result.

I do not be concerned regarding Google's features that they add lately. If I had a option to turn off them. unhappily, it seems that they do not provide us such an choice deliberately. I think that they have fear that people would nor make use of their features in any way. I am using the Opera Browser and I do not have any such Instant Preview otherwise Instant Search in Opera. This is set as my default browser but I still have the unattractive ineffective sidebar as well as Contacts/Tasks within GMail which I have not at all used and also the ugly "Compose mail" button. Anyway, I consider that I will have to survive by means of it.