Thread: Important things for fine ranking in google

Important things for fine ranking in google

Hi all, I am thinking to start my own website. As it is very important that the Google page rank should be high for the site to raise the site value up. I have less knowledge regarding this and therefore I am leaving the thread here so that I can get idea from other people. Please tell me that what are the points that can affect the ranking in the google? Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Important things for fine ranking in google

Link building is one of the most important thing that can raise the traffic on your site and also raise the Page Rank of your website. Link building is nothing but living the link of your site to somewhere else so that people can connect to your site. But I have also heard that this is lost and google does not consider that. Anyway you can make use of that technique to assist you ranking intended for low competitive as well as longtail keywords. I hope that this will give you some idea about that.

I am providing s short summary for the good Page Ranking for the google. I wish that it will help you in any manner to clear your mind about the Page Ranking. So here is the list of it:
    1. It should have good internal linking structure.
    2. Link building which is based on quality over quantity
    3. Do not use the black hat and spam outline.
    4. Make something practical and only one of its kind to obtain organic links naturally.

Your site should have the unique contents on their pages and they should not be appearing as the same on other site. If that is already there on other pages then it will not be used to rate your site. This is the most important thing for the page ranking. The contents should be of high quality otherwise it will be considered as the junk content. If the site is updating regularly and some new things are getting added continuously then it will get more advantage of that. So there are some points that should be considered in order to raise the page rank of the site.

Internal link can also be considered as one of the most important thing for the page ranking. Internal link means that providing link for your site in the same pages so that the user can be redirected to your site. This is the best way to raise the page ranking. Above posted steps are also very good and you should consider all those points if you want to raise the value of your site.

Is it as well significant to contain backlinks on your "interior pages" otherwise simply the chief domain name? Both functions similar in Pagerank. But if you need to shift visitors in the direction of precise pages then you have to position the backlink towards your pages. There is a difficulty by means of backlinking towards page for the reason that highest Directory permit just domain.