Thread: Which search engine provides relevant information?

Which search engine provides relevant information?

I recently bought new desktop pc. I keep high configuration to support all kinds of games and applications. At the time of installations of software’s one question came in mind that which search engine I should use to do faster surfing on net. Oh! I forgot to tell you that I am working for one multinational company in a research department. It is must for me gather information as fast as possible. I need to know search engine name which is best among others.

Re: Which search engine provides relevant information?

In market there is hell number of Search engines available. Everyone has his own strong as well as weak points. As far my knowledge says there are basically two types of search engine exists one is specially designed for searching particular format of information like search engines for PPTs, search engines for PDF files etc. And second one is designed for general purpose to find out any kind of information it could be file or image. Mostly first types of search engines are used by students to find out project information or those people whose entire work is gathered around only one type of files. As you already said that your work is completely depends upon research. Then I prefer you to use second type of search engines.

Oh! I am in love with Google. If you asked me about search engines, I am telling you that there is no one who messes with Google. Goggles search engine follows predefined algorithm to give you desired information as early as possible. According to last month’s web survey, about 80% users prefer Google as way to find global information. According to the scientists as well as experts who works on search engine says that Google is one of the amazing search engine with tremendous amount of filtering capability in very short duration. Almost all MNC’s prefer Google because it provides desired information without wasting hell amount of time.

Along with Google there is another search engine introduced by Microsoft for giving competition to Google search engine. If you want some fancy looking search engine with graphics around it than I suggest you to use Bing. There are three basic criteria’s where every search engine should be good at. They are web crawling, indexing and searching. Unfortunately there are some points where Bing lakes while fulfilling these three requirements’. If you want take look around market share till last year Google has 84.65% shares whereas Bing has 3.29% shares. I don’t think after knowing this you get confused while selecting search engine.

I know there are numbers of search engines available in market having different different algorithms for searching. As far I know to list particular sites web page on hit list of search engine it is necessary that search engine has access to that particular sites directory. As we all know most of multinational companies are bound with Google for gaining popularity easily among normal peoples. It is somehow possible that web pages Displayed Google is not shown by Bing or any other search engine. I definitely support Google among list of other search engines.