Thread: solution for pagerank falling

solution for pagerank falling

I am professionally a bog writer. I write blogs for companies as well as news papers also. I also have my own blogs over different different platforms and their PR value also good. Last week when I was checking all my blog’s PR value that time I found that there is dramatic change in one of the Googles blog. In only one week its value falls from 3 to zero. I don’t know why there is dramatic change in the page ranking of my blog. I am expecting your opinion regarding this. Reply expected as early as possible.

Re: solution for pagerank falling

Since you are professional blog writer this issue is really sensitive one for you. I am sure that since you are expert in this field you always tried for making your content as interesting as possible. I want you to check whether in these recent days you make some changes in your blog related to design and all that. I am not a professional one in blog writing but I come across same issue in last month. When I reversed all those changes, my pr value came at previous state. About four out of ten peoples faced this problem due to improper modifications done on there site.

I am not sure that your page rank has updated in recent days or not. I advise you to first check whether your only one blog has this problem or your entire collection is suffering from this issue. Are they having the same pr value that you found on last week or in last month? If everything is going fine with your remaining collection of blogs then there would be something wrong in SERP positing process. Don’t worry if that is a issue it will be changed in future by that platforms algorithm itself. I suggest you to prefer different platform instead Google. it is not helpful from improving your pagerank as fast as possible compared to other platforms.

I think you must check this issue with other writer’s blogs along with your blogs collection. When you come at point where you are definitely sure about your blog has proper and unique contents than There must some wrong at your server side. Sometimes it may be happened that due to malfunctioning of the server side you are unable to see the pr value that your blog actually has. There is an possibility that it may be displaying the default value to your blog at that time interval. I am not sure you know this thing or not. that cache stores all kind of static data related to your page which is kept as it is until you refresh it manually.

First check is there anything wrong happening on server side that causes this problem. If not, I suggest you to check this issue against other websites pageranks. If that also not an issue than it may me problem related to your machine only. I suggest you to check your blogs pagerank from toolbar. It may be happens that your blogs pagerank value is cached on your machine and that’s why come out as zero. Try to check pr after refreshing your cache. Be careful about one thing that at the time of modification of content or design not to provide links which are completely no related to your blogs topic.