Thread: Need help to collect some qualitive back links

Need help to collect some qualitive back links

I want some help to understand the way by which I can get better backlinks. What happen here is that I had successfully setup my site. They work well and good. Now to get more boot on Google I will need good backlinks. I have a java game site, so I believe that some of sites might refer me. I had not started implementing right now anything other than this. My plan is to create a network of java game developers where they can publish all the games on one website. But that is just a future thought. What are your suggestions for this.

Re: Need help to collect some qualitive back links

Of course, things will be easier if you get a good link backs from other websites. I will not go into detail on tools or search operator to use Google, but the first step is to find potential partners. Identify a wide range of targets is essential because you might get a tons of waste on the internet. In parallel, look for sites related to your website. Stick to the point and then go for backlink generation. Once completed these lists, then start sending personalized emails to them. They might ask for a reciprocal link but that can be for the beginning will be nice choice. If your content is nice then you might not be demand for anything.

You have a website or blog schedule on which you can easily publish content then you can use that content to get backlinks. In exchange for a very good link, you can submit an article that contains several links to your partner. Including links to its deep pages. Your partner will have everything to gain, and your side, you get the perfect link. Push the capabilities of your network at maximum. This does not means that you will not get a bad ranking, but for the starting point of view is the best enough to boost up your site and gain a better traffic on your website.

Write a interesting article on a topic which important for your site's promotion. At the beginning of the article you can put a link on the right anchor optimized to the page of the site to promote. Feel free to accept valuable links from other blogs and site. In this way you can expand your area of growth. The other thing you can try here is start promoting your site on social networking sites. Like digg, facebook and on other forums by giving out a valuable content. Your potential partner will probably think the same thing. So rather than just exchange links. This you can do by reciprocal way for just by adding up manual links. Last thing you can do is publish your site on directories and on press releases.

Some sites offers backlink on some prescribed fee. You can do that. You can purchase backlinks for your website. Do not go like a nag and write unique text this will not work at all. Give more attention to the social networking sites. Do not try to cheat search engines by various ways. They are more intelligent than us and their job is to track everything that can be put in place to influence the search results. If you are caught your site will never again be found on the search engine. If you start playing with your own network of sites, go ahead with tweezers because it is not very appreciated by Google. The day your network goes out your site also falls.

It is true that the success of a website is strongly linked to its position in the results pages of search engines which is called as SERPs. And the position of your pages in the SERPs is mostly related to the backlinks that your pages will have. That's why you need a number of sites which must promote you and give you a better weightage. Some blogs or other forums allow you to insert a link to your site through the comments section or signature for forums. Regularly devote time to this exercise this practice. Another way to get backlinks is to write many articles on your website. For this some one will follow your forum and other migt not but this will keep your site Live on the web.

I think the best way to do quality backlinks is by submitting good articles about the niche of your site.
    Those will remain where they are, and provide a permanent backlink each (at least) for your site.
    There are also things like link trading, blogroll etc which can help you build some links.

Other than that I know there are many not-so-legal ways to make a lot of backlinks fast, but this is what is known as Black hat SEO and should be avoided.
    Learning is a journey without end.