Thread: Why No Backlinks yet?

Why No Backlinks yet?

I collected my website manually to over 200 directories and search engines most popular two months ago and google did find myself still no backlink... how come? Another question I also asked to index the site on Dmoz, and I still have no news. What is the average waiting time limits? It's hard being a beginner.

Re: Why No Backlinks yet?

The "backlinks", as presented by the command "link: www. example. com" are not updated in real time: they are updated by "lot" at a frequency of several weeks to 3 months . In addition, if you have referenced your site since December, it is possible that most of the links you've created have not yet been indexed by Google at the time of the last update of the BLS. This is just for that. Note also that only part of the BLS is reflected in the output of the command link: do not be surprised to see only 12 BLS if you have submitted to 200 directories.

Everything may depend already in your "SEO operation" is what you have not done too much too quickly for submission to your site want her head out of the sand!? Then this may depend on the length of your ndd. The blank did you buy or is it a buy? In which case the past that may have compromised the state today. The best you can do is move your site in Google Webmaster Tools to read the conditions of Google and once you're sure you apply for a re-indexing explaining specifically what you did for the reference (Va to specify the directory that you chose for your SEO) Google will take action depending on whether or not you follow the rules. Besides that stop a bit and let your bidding to take the natural step. Continues to fuel reasonably your site content fresh, useful and unique ... With persistence and time your site will come out of the sandbox in which he is (which is obvious in my opinion).

It is quite possible, the allocation of backlinks is performed every 2 hours. It must of course also as sites were detected and configured on your websites. if your site was not configured properly you would not have the right to backlinks. If you do not have any locations used is simply because the system does not need it yet, but it will come.