Thread: Opera 11: shadow can be seen when buttons are hovered

Opera 11: shadow can be seen when buttons are hovered

I have seen that on Opera 11 when I hover the mouse across the Browser Window; the buttons remain highlighted for some time. Actually the issue is not only with the buttons that are there on the Widow but the similar issue is observed with the taskbar buttons. I have seen that it just leaves some trails or say a shadow can be observed to be left. I am using the skins on the Opera 11; but I really do not think that it can be the reason for the issue.

Re: Opera 11: shadow can be seen when buttons are hovered

I have also observed the same thing with the Opera 11. Well I am not using the skins on the Opera 11. In my case however when I make the hover again I have seen that the highlighted items just turn back to normal. Can you see the same thing in your case as well? At this very moment I really cannot say anything in respect to the Skins of the Opera Browser. Try to do the thing that I did and see if that can really throw your browser to normal scenario.

I have seen the issue and let me tell you that I have the solution that can really help you. It is not actually because of the Skins that Opera 11 is having. It is actually because of the Special Effects that this browser has. If you want you can locate the same in the Appearance dialog. Actually the scenario is such that when it is disabled then you are going to get this issue. Please enable it and then for sure you will be able to see this issue getting disappeared.

At this moment I have the Special Effects disabled in my case; but really I have not seen any issues as such. It will be better if you can have the skins uninstalled and then see if that can really help you with the issue. Well it is just a matter of few seconds. Just disable the skin and then see if you see the issue getting repeated. If the issue still repeats then you can have the skins on again. Please give this a try and let me know if what I have said is true.

It seems to me that the issue is because of the Plug-ins that you must have installed it lately. It will be great if you can have it uninstalled and then one by one try to install each and every plug-ins and see with which plug-ins getting enabled you are able to see the issue getting repeated. Make a quick check on this and then let me know if I was correct here. Sometimes the plug-ins or the Add-ons can bring up such issues.

In my opinion it will be great if you can simply have the uninstallation of the Opera 11 and have the older version of the Opera installed for you. In addition to this if you want me to be precised then it will be great if you can have the Opera 10.63 installed in your case. If you do not want to make a roll back then there is another option. You can go for the upgrade. You can have the Opera 11.01 installed. Just get this in and see which one suits your case in a better manner.