Thread: Which are Major Search Engines

Which are Major Search Engines

I have seen many search engines and I have got confused about using any one of them. Actually I want to use the best search engine but I have seen that many people in my local area uses Google search engine but when it comes to the major search engine then internet says that Yahoo better then that of Google. Please guys clear my mind to decide which is the best search engine.

Re: Which are Major Search Engines

Only those search engines are available that provide a complete Web package, including extended services. Smaller search services can be found on separate pages, please take a look at the navigation links. It appears, unfortunately, that long lists of many small and unknown search engines for the day's research are hardly useful. Therefore, concentrating on the powerful providers that offer in addition to a powerful search still further useful features like map search, search for news and blogs, and videos. The bar for search engines is now quite high, and who a few years ago even the swim just now was that the high Innovations for the leader has been suspended.

Meanwhile, in every respect the most powerful search service, with branches in most countries of the world. Although many people use Google, but very few know the astonishing possibilities. A closer look at the many search options, displays the various functions. Previously, the large web catalog, now the second largest provider of search services. Often underestimated, a test is worthwhile. Many functions that are known by the market leader, are also found here. And who wants to find pure, for there is a (well hidden) shortcut to a pure search page.

Microsoft has taken three attempts to Bing to be on the legs. The present term, third version of Microsoft Search has what it takes to make the competition established colleagues. And then Bing has something that none of the competitors has to offer. Ask is in USA for a long time in business, and the German search does not need to hide and can keep up with the leaders, even if there are not as many advanced search features.

Search engines want to present the searcher the best possible result. There are two pages with the same content, then it is enough to present the searcher only one of the two sides. And of course, in this case, put in the eyes of the search engine more important side. As in my example, both sides but on the same domain and both are on my blog to be show might not matter to me that people come in each case on my blog.

To understand the problem you have to know how search engines determine a page's importance. There are in any other search algorithm with its own myriad factors that influence the ranking and importance. In addition to the developers that are unknown. With experiments can be formulated up to conjecture. There are several possibilities. I go out in here, because back to the first sentence, I would like to describe here only briefly, can seem like a solution. The major search engines have now agreed on a day that can be put in the header of the page to pass the correct URL for the search engine visited the page.

Code:
    One sets the <head> his side following code: <link rel="canonical" href=" URL/ />.