Thread: Fastest way to bring keyword Up in search engine

Fastest way to bring keyword Up in search engine

I have created one article about a very interesting topic, I guess there is nothing talk about the topic over here but I am facing some problem for deciding the right keyword for my article so that it can get indexed in first 5 results of the most of the search engines. Can you guys tell me that how can I get high traffic in the minimum amount of time. I mean to say in 2-3 days...What are the ideas to make your article more visible on search engine.

Re: Fastest way to bring keyword Up in search engine

It is a fact that to succeed in building your business on the net, you need to promote it. Unfortunately, buying banner advertising space and, running pay per click adwords campaigns, buying leads or advertising in newsletters and e-zines can be costly. You invest a little here and there, and before you know it, you have a nice sum of money on advertising of all kinds. And what brings you this massive investment? Traffic that disappears when your ads expire. Do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that advertising does not work, because it works, but if you want to build long-term growth of your business, you must use a combination of promotional methods to assure your success.

Article marketing is known to be the traffic generator, the most rewarding. Besides its effectiveness, it is free to all. This is the simplest and most popular generator that internet marketers have never known. On how to go about article marketing, the first question you have to be treated is how they are written, because it is attracting the attention of readers. It's like the "new" or "issues" for the word "city." In other words, it must be out of the ordinary and something that might attract attention. Thus, in the marketing of your articles, you must following guidelines that you must observe. They are the ones that band together to be effective.

The articles must contain relevant information on sites so you can indirectly inform and give some ideas about your site. It's not advertised, but it is more a presentation of your website implicit services meetings. There are rules to follow in the article marketing and it should be known by heart. Search engines are very strong when it comes to these rules and regulations so you need to get updated information. Articles should be richer in keywords that should relate your dating site. You will notice that when you read articles, there are trends that you always encounter words that are constantly repeated. These are keywords where you place your links so that when readers click on that page, go to the website of your meeting and you will find links back. The importance of this link tag is that it creates traffic, huge traffic! The number of items should also be a maximum of three per day. The more items you can give keywords more and more traffic as well. Entering the writing section is a great addition, not only increase traffic but also constantly gain visitors to your site.

Social networks like MySpace and Facebook, of course, have millions of visitors and members, the increase in online day and log the numbers steadily. And best of all, you can visit these visitors a day to update their profiles to learn about friends and comment on the latest happenings. Use these pages and if you play your cards right, you can attract a significant amount of visitors. One of the things you can do when you are on Facebook, is a fan page on your site to create. Generate a bio regarding your business website through a link rear to your website.