Thread: Pagerank zero Vs. no pagerank information

Pagerank zero Vs. no pagerank information

Hi! I am a writer in profession. Last month my friends advice me to write blog because there are very few peoples who likes to read books. Nowadays most of people like to read different different blogs available on web. So finally I put up my blog on net. But from last week my blog have PR zero. I have some knowledge regarding the term no information I want to know the difference between pr zero and no pagerank information. I also liked to know more detailed information related to the term pagerank.

Re: Pagerank zero Vs. no pagerank information

I am not sure about this answer. As far my knowledge says when any website or blog has pr0 it means that your site has been spidered, spidered is nothing but a method that google search engine performs on regular basis for making updation of all wesies as well as blog’s PR value. If your blog contains number of incoming links and still value of PR is zero it reflects poor quality of your link. The only solution to avoid this is relevant links. You can pick up relevant links from other bogs.

I am beginner in search engine optimization management. Still not familiar with the term that your blog has. But I have some knowledge related to pagerank that is when pagerank is not available than that blog surely spidered to assign PR value. There is an way to get rid of all these thing , that is keep on building links by the time you will get new Pr value.

am not interested to give large amount of information which is not understood by anyone. I only know that when pagerank value is not displayed, it means your blogs PR is still unknown to google. And when there is a message showing PR is assigned to zero it clarifies that your blog has no relevance from Google’s point of view. I am not sure that there may be issue regarding PR period.

I have good knowledge related to search engine optimization. According to logic performed by Google’s search engine there is predefined duration during which Google update PR for websites along with blogs also. As far information I gathered by googling says that Google update PR for all categories contents after every three months. So I hope you will get expected PR value after that pre-defined period. Since you already told that you just recently launched your blog there is a possibility that you might be submit it after completion of period.