Thread: can't send e-mail getting error 48389

can't send e-mail getting error 48389

I’ve a dell laptop, whenever I try to send an e-mail to anybody I get an error. When I click on send button I get “error 48389”. I’ve tried using windows live mail, but I get same error. I don’t understand the problem, why this happening. Can you have any idea about this ?. please tell me the cause of a problem and give me the solution to this. If you don’t have a solution then please guide me how to resolve this problem. Please suggest me some tips. please help me.

Re: can't send e-mail getting error 48389

I think the e-mail client in that pc has changed and therefore you’re unable to send an e-mail. are you using outlook ?.if yes, then there may be possibility that your default e-mail client has changed to outlook express, check that first, may be this could be the reason. You can also uninstall the outlook and set your new client as outlook express to send an e-mail, but I think you should this at the last resort. To find a solution you need to find cause of the problem first. If you know why this problem is happening you can easily solve this problem of your own.

If you’re unable to send an error then check that your SMTP server is configured correctly or not. if you are having problem in only sending an e-mail then it could be SMTP server problem, but I’m not sure. When you trying to send an e-mail are you getting a message of taking a permission for sending e-mail, “your administrator is restricted to send an e-mail’. If you got this message then you can fix it by going in window in your mail and click on connection doctor and follow the instruction you’ll know that is there a problem in your outgoing server mail or your firewall has restricted this sending option.

I think something is wrong in your SMTP server. If you can receive your mail without any error but can’t send a mail, then your SMTP server is not allowing to send you a mail. In SMTP server setting some changes has been occurred due to which you are not able to send your e-mail. Please contact your ISP. ISP is a internet service provider, which provide you a internet, contact to them and tell about your problem, they will tell you the exact reason of this problem or may be your ISP has blocked your e-mail sending option, try to contact your ISP.