Thread: Google PageRank Update 2011: Blessing or Curse

Google PageRank Update 2011: Blessing or Curse

The Pagerank Update 2011 failed. As some (including myself) thought, we waited on 31.12.2010 on the Google PR update but it never came. What now? Without Pagerank we lose something or? It has been discussed repeatedly over the meaning and nonsense. Solely, it is not manufactured with the PR update and it also provides Dieter wrote a New Year's article has taken on the suspect to update.

Re: Google PageRank Update 2011: Blessing or Curse

Is this all just about the visual update, talk about the Google toolbar display. Since the factor belongs to the ranking of this site will not disappear. It is a small factor, and it runs in the background. Not really visible, it must be done, because it uses really nothing right. Except for us webmasters but no seeker looks at the PR status in the display.

The position of SUMA's is significantly important. Who stands up there and is listed well has much more of it. Reader comments and maybe even shopping at stores but that is what we want. Sure some are now complaining and fear that their selling links losses. But relevant vendors have been slow to react but in the run out of options and provide such keyword, because it depends a great success at the front to be there. What does that mean for us?

Not much change there is for me. Write what and when I feel like it. Articles filled with information so to appeal. I did not write long time, but it must not be one unless there is pressure behind it. All in all, we should concentrate on the essentials and just have fun doing it. In this sense I wish without Pagerank update all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 and especially health.

Nice article it gets to the point. The PageRank, which we have seen from Google is always only an "outdated snapshot was what about Google as one of. 200. Ranking factors for the position in Google search results (SERP). Incidentally, I had the great PageRank survey of seo-united.de a PageRank update in late November typed (or rather advised), which was also wrong. My personal opinion or hypothesis: The absence of PR updates with the greatest of the unscrupulous sellers SEOs and link problems because its outdated dummy argument with the more PageRank.