Thread: Best ways to get High Page Rank

Best ways to get High Page Rank

Would like to know how to improve page rank since i am a newbie in the world of search engines. Please give me some tips to improve me search engine visibility as well as the search engine page rank. I have been planning to go for some paid search engine optimization service please provide your suggestion as soon as possible.

Re: Best ways to get High Page Rank

You can try to Simultaneous Optimization: The Desirable - Most authors of web sites looking to optimize your pages in order to achieve good performance (placement), while on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Either the author tries to optimize specifically for these mechanisms, which I think is nonsense. Since it is impossible to predict the performance for a site in any search engine, because the algorithms them change continuously, the more accurate is to optimize the pages for the three. So if there is a large change in any of them and loss of positions, proper positioning is assured in the other, until the website is adapted to the changes.

I think you need to optimize the Page Rank systematically. This means, for example, that the criteria should be followed for good performance of the title tag or meta tags description and keyword are made correctly. The title tag is important for Yahoo and MSN and there are signs that Google is returning to give you the value you gave earlier. Google does not mind the meta keyword tag, but it is spasms, page and / or the site can be penalized for it (and everyone else).

The importance of complementary optimization within the page varies from one engine to another. What's less demanding MSN, and Google is the most demanding. Even the lifetime of a site may influence a mechanism and influence on others. For instance, if two sites get the same score in the Google algorithm, the oldest will be shown first. This is one reason - optimized sites quickly the expense of money (purchasing links for example) will not be better placed than those that have been optimized so natural.

This is not about Google by older, it is rather a financial stake. If the webmaster wants to campaign to promote the site and do so quickly reach the number 1 position in a competitive key phrase, as it did until about three years ago, may give up. Instead of spending money in so many ways to achieve this, as I did, now pays the search engine programs on pay-per-click. While doing these expenses will slow in investing strategy Organic.

On the other hand, if you do a search on Google Web API , you will see there the number of links is about six times larger than the search performed on normal link Google.com.br. Many of these links in the Web API, over time, with the proof that indeed point (point) for the site or page will be integrated into the definitive list of links, which is what appears in the standard search. If you can, over a two year thousands links healthy (natural and from sites and directories which are correlated to their subjects), google will probably show about fifty in normal search, about four in the Web API, and Yahoo will show about eight hundred in the normal search. This clearly shows how the two search engines deal differently with the question of links to a page.