Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-01-2011

Instant drop in google search ranking

I commented that I am working on a website and only in the last update of the PageRank we "qualify" as a 2 on the front page and 1 on the internal pages. After a year in first page, my site goes down so fast (one space per week) past month. But when I look at the sites of the same class, I do not understand why. Does anyone have any idea? Thank you in advance for your advice.
Old 16-01-2011

Re: Instant drop in google search ranking

The PR of that page is still 2, but the PR, as you say, far too important for positioning, but may help in case of a tie, even if it's fact, for many searches based on your website, which occupies the first place also has a PR of 2. On the other hand is a page with very little text (and most of you have is based on Tittle and always the same, Delivery of drinks, which makes the percentage represented by these two words the total is high).
Old 16-01-2011

the little I could see on the site, it is the "poverty" of content available, and when that content is available, it is diluted in two or three sub-levels. example page on your skills benefit from being expanded references, a statement of your expertise that differentiates you from others. In addition to the links always give a blank page, which itself refers to other links (what I called at cascade). In short, may be trying to build pages with more traditional title and h1 and content accordingly, consider also has a URL rewriting to enhance your sub.
Old 16-01-2011

I agree Zantar, pages are a bit empty ... In addition, putting myself into the shoes of a potential client I have a little bit on my hunger. I know what an auditor, but the average user and not necessarily any more he learns. I think what you develop in your presentations by putting you in the shoes of someone looking for an accountant to its box, but for him, "Debit-Credit" are dirty words.
Old 16-01-2011

This site is absolutely not optimized, start by applying the basics of SEO. As stated URL rewriting is requires, but also unique descriptions and at least 150 characters (this enables you to reduce the risk of duplicate content), prioritization of information on your pages using the right tags. What application are you talking about?

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,