Thread: How to make slideshow of youtube videos?

How to make slideshow of youtube videos?

I am new to an Internet world and I want to know something regarding the Youtube videos. In fact I want to create a slideshow of some videos that I have selected from the youtube. Now I have created many slideshows of images but I have never synchronized the slideshow along with the content on an internet. Can somebody tell me that how can I create a slideshow of Youtube videos and what program I should use to make slideshow? I am running a Windows 7 on my machine.

Re: How to make slideshow of youtube videos?

I would suggest you to use the Windows Movie Maker which is a very good video editing program that gets you free with Windows XP. If you want to see what all is in the program, you read the article. Working with the program that is fun and relatively easy. If you're lucky, you have a few days later still have access to the unfinished slide show, but if not, all images are gone and you only see on the site: X, X, X, etc.

Flash Video (*.FLV ) is a container file format utilized in order to transport video in excess of an internet with the help of an Adobe Flash Player versions 6–10. Flash Slideshow Videos could also be entrenched within SWF files. FLV videos are extensively utilized by an global companies, including YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, metacafe, Reuters.com, and lots of other news providers. Flash Video can be streamed on the majority operating systems, with the help of an Adobe Flash Player and web browser plugin, or desired third-party FLV Players.

To create a slide show I use "Photo Story 3" from Microsoft, working under VISTA. Transitions - and hide - there are already automatically added, as well as pan and zoom effects. However, these can for individual images by right clicking on the image in the timeline be changed. Music and his own comments (via microphone) can be added, including text in the image. Is much easier and faster than with the Movie Maker. The final WMV file can be up in a. Resolution of 1024x768 stored and also with the DVD Maker or Nero (for example, as SVCD on CD!) Be burned.

I recommend you test out Stupeflix.com, it's an online purpose to create video slideshows and place them to YouTube involuntarily. You would be able to load pictures from your computer or Facebook, Flickr or Picasa, and yet include videos. There is a selection of themes for the videos, and you would be able to insert titles, transitions and plenty more. Videos are free of charge to create and to upload to YouTube provided that you don't go over 60 seconds.