Thread: Suggest appropriate theme and logo for my Website

Suggest appropriate theme and logo for my Website

I have made one website which I am gonna launch soon but the last thing about which I am thinking here is the appropriate theme and logo for my Website so that my website looks like just made for such things and it should be understandable just by looking at the website and its logo. Actually its a Technical Forum containing an information about all the technologies surrounded around the Chip Boards. Its name is Tweak Fantasies, I have decided this name just because I would be providing almost all the things for tweaking up an electronic devices or softwares for better results.

Re: Suggest appropriate theme and logo for my Website

A logo is more than just graphic design, visual it's a representation of your brand, and leave a poor cdn if lasting impressions improperly executed. So make yours a powerful asset to your brand by adhering to rules thesis essential to twelve designing a great logo. Get rolling by the recognizing typology matters - a lot. One form is better than two, and you pick the one needs to be legible at whatever size it might be scaled to. Another rule is to choose colors cleverly. Use a color wheel as-a-guide, pick colors and near that are each other (eg a warm palette would include reds, yellows and oranges). Do not choose colors so bright the eyes they blind. And make sure your logo looks good in black and white too - it will most likely be printed in grayscale at least oz.

LogoMaker by HP is one of many solutions logo do-it-yourself that allows you to quickly create your own logo without having to incur any costs. The system guides you through a series of steps to help you choose the correct image of your logo (depending on your area) and customize it to suit your business needs. You can resize, change the color of your logo , your slogan and even build the company . Walking through these steps in under 5 minutes. LogoMaker enables you to use their logo on your site s free (for testing purposes). You'll have plenty of time to understand if your new logo to match your website. If so, you can buy for under $ 50 and are provided with all the files you need to customize your logo below. You do not have to be a guru of Photoshop to design your logo with this service, and you do not need to be a designer. LogoMaker may not be good for everybody. If you have money to spend and want to have a designer create your logo unique, you should not use this service. But if you run on a tight budget and want to have your logo to business fast, you should consider signing this service.

Once the logo defined, we must ascertain the dominant colors of the site (two or three), ie references to their RGB (Red, Green, Blue). The chapter on graphics (Course on Making - Graphics - Images on the Web - The color palettes ") explains how computers describe colors. For now, it's just important to know that each color must be defined. We must choose the policy or policies that will be used on the site. Again in the interest of consistency, it is preferable to limit the number of fonts used. Policies need to define (font, size ,...) are those used in the body of documents in the chapter headings, sub-chapters in the pictures...

First and foremost it is important to define what is ergonomics. Ergonomics is a science that studies the natural behavior of man to establish rules that allow an environment to adapt to man and not vice versa. This environment can be a software and more particularly to a website. We say that a website that is ergonomic if it is useful, practical, light (weight pages and speeches), nice to see, if the navigation is intuitive and requires no learning. In other words, the visitor must be able at any moment to locate the site and access any page without getting lost, hence the importance of clear signage in pictures.
    For example, the site must offer obvious returns, a logical sequence of pages and consistency between images and content pages. The graphic must respect the constraints imposed by the ergonomics so that the images in the site reinforces the sense of the pages and allow intuitive navigation.

Rules and principles of logo design-After understanding the logo and its importance, the designer must know the technical aspects of making a good logo creative based on global design logo .

Things to Do

• It must be explanatory The logo should convey the message of the product.
    • Do you see clarity of words / text makes it memorable.
    • Make it attractive-Good design attracts everyone
    • Keep it simple complex designs that confuse the public, it will not hire them.
    • It must be consistent and scalable, to maintain consistency of your Logo
    • It should have the right to use color, images and symbols

Don'ts

• Do not use more than 2 fonts
    • Do not write a lot of text
    • Do not add photos to your logo