Thread: ICQ and MSN error "I have no Internet connection"

ICQ and MSN error "I have no Internet connection"

In Installation of ICQ or MSN I always get the message that I have no Internet connection. And I have a constant network connection. Can this possibly in any settings? I even once went to the Explorer to get a connection and I have still been selected by T-online. Same two compounds. Nevertheless, these installers say I have no connection to the Internet. HELP can someone possibly help me here? Would be really grateful.

Re: ICQ and MSN error "I have no Internet connection"

Here after reading this I think that it is happening because of the firewall setting. And in this I do not know if I can log directly in the next few days again, but what about with your firewall settings? So regarding this I want to know that Can it be that Yahoo and MSN are blocked? Give me the answer for this as soon as you can. So that I will try to help you in more enhanced way.

I am also going through this and in my case I think that as you have suggested it is happening because of the firewall setting I agree with this. it can really only be the firewall of the router. So in this I want to know that How to switch from the temporary? Or how can I define Exception to the rule? Please provide me solution for this as soon as it is possible for you. Because this issue really irritates me. And I just want to thank you in advance.

I would thought more of the "normal" firewall that you used? If it still does constitute the firewall of the router, I would have to match, unfortunately, I have indeed something bothered me with the firewall of routers, but not so much that I would not trust me, you now make any suggestions in this regard since it would be me one probably too risky. I would then cause even more problems. Is there else have problems with the Internet or install other programs?