Thread: How to change domain without losing traffic?

How to change domain without losing traffic?

I am a small businessman. I have a website for promoting my companies products. Now I am planning to change my domain with another domain name but I don’t want to loss traffic from the old domain. I can set up a URL redirect and change the old domain with new domain within webmaster tools provided by Google. Have you done this before? Tell me your experience regarding this issue.

Re: How to change domain without losing traffic?

It is achievable to modify your sites aged domain with newer one. You can change domain but location of the redirected domain stay on. fresh domain can’t gain parallel rank. just superior thing is your all traffic will walk off on latest domain that you choose to spin on to. while somebody clicks or type in browser. It will take to redirected domain robotically takes people on you new-fangled domain. I wish to keep in mind you that when search engines algorithm starts to discover content as hits. The one major factor it takes into consideration is age of the domain. older age of your domain will definitely helps you to improve the traffic.

I recognize it is achievable to alter your elder domain with fresh domain. First I really want to be familiar with why do you want to shift to latest domain on top of? just just keep on it and register a fresh one. Domains are very low-priced these time. Then you can do alteration step by step. I now want to advise you that build your new site well-liked and let the elder one expire.That’s the most excellent way. Because elder domain take your viewers with you in anticipation of they approach to recognize that you are shifted to fresh domain. and there will be no injury to your page ranks spot in the hit catalog.

I propose you apart from setting up webmaster tool provided by Google.this will help you to setting up up 301 redirect via .htaccess to be sure concerning altering domain. 301 redirect could facilitate you in two more ways.that is it will Help you in maintenance of your indexed pages from aged website to be found in a new one and move all links burden that pointing to the aged domain to a fresh one.