Thread: Fastest Way to Generate Web Traffic

Fastest Way to Generate Web Traffic

I am software engineer. Currently I am working on a web site. My goal is to increase its visitors but I don’t have too much time for researching the factors which reduced clients of the web site. I just want to discuss that how to generate traffic on my site as early as possible. If you knows the way please tell me. More options are expected from you.

Re: Fastest Way to Generate Web Traffic

I am not a big fellow who has vast knowledge related to web site. But I know some factors which will definitely helps you to generate traffic as fast as possible.
    These are: -

• PPC (pay per link service)
    • Blog Commenting ( keep on commenting other peoples blogs )
    • Posting or commenting on forums and leaving your signature.

I am sure, these three things helps you to get desired result from site.

According to my concern, you should try to assign link to social sites of book marketing in the web pages. It was seemed that most of peoples perform Googling to get e-books. I have yet another simple option for easy web site traffic generation is writing few articles and submitting them to those sites which are mainly articles oriented. Include RSS subscribe link or button in your web site. I am also like to advise you that search topmost websites and request them for writing some guest posts for their site.

There is another option available to increase web traffic. It is an very good way to get quality traffic on your web site. You just want to do is participate in answers or yahoo’s official site by answering peoples question with your website URL included into the answer. Just be careful about one thing that not to post your URL into some questions which are not related to your site. There is another way to generate traffic is try to target human tendency normally peoples likes to visit your site if they get something valuable absolutely free of coast. That’s why I suggesting you to give out something to your users. I mean to give something valuable without charging anything from user. Most bloggers usually writes books and provide them to users absolutely free. While some give out some valuable contests to attract some new visitors and boost their traffic easily.