Thread: Google updated Page Rank

Google updated Page Rank

I am running domain and wanted to know whether the Google Page Rank is updated or not. I need to know about the latest page rank of my site. Also need to know How to increase the page rank of the existing site. If you are having knowledge regarding the same then do let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google updated Page Rank

I am not sure but i think that Google updated the page rank as Page Rank is also increased. But this is just a little updated. Google's message is clear: if you want to be # 1 will have to earn it and you have to prove to your users. Google does not want to create sectarian on the network by their PR value. So that, if the PR does not mean anything because by itself, webmasters will start to pay attention to other values as their contents and links, making it more democratic and extinguishing a very lucrative business and harmful to the health of the Internet.

No doubt that the PageRank has become that obscure object of desire of many webmasters. In some ways is like the bag, causing high expectations when going up, but we are immersed in a sea of doubt when inexplicably low. On the other side are the SEOs who despise PageRank doubting his importance in the positioning of a website get to make proclamations like " PageRank is dead . " The following article clearly shows the reader what is and is not the PageRank and responds to all questions that you ever came to lose sleep. To know more about increasing page rank visit link given below.
    How to get good Page Rank

To increase the Page Rank of site i only know an efficient way: get quality links. The quality links are the result of a continuous and constant over time. Google wary of sites that a large number of links in a short space of time. Google wary of web pages that contain a large number of outgoing links. Note to webmasters: it is not advisable to include more than 50 links on a page. Quality links always help you to increase the page rank so get the quality links and increase your page rank.

How to get inbound links for improving page ranking

To improve the pagerank of a website or blog, there is no need to follow these points: Do not buy or sell links. At first I find links high pagerank , and go do so gradually starting with sites that have pr 0. Control the speed at which links are made between 5 and 10 a day is fine. Avoid link-farm (link farms), gambling links, etc. Get links to the same theme of the website. Try to make links appear natural, an example (in text). Using different anchor text in the completion of link building is very useful. And I forgot the most important: time, dedication and patience.