Thread: How to regain my Page Rank that was gone?

How to regain my Page Rank that was gone?

I have started blogging two years previously and after three months I got Page Rank 1 in Google. Unluckily it was vanished after I place a number of product review stuffing. At the moment I make over my blog as well as focus on posting Search engine optimization (SEO) quality articles and I become aware of that my search engine traffic has raise. Is there a option to recover my Page Rank and yet raise it? Someone told me that if the Page Rank was vanished you will by no mean recover it back .How accurate is that?

Re: How to regain my Page Rank that was gone?

Usually, you be able to apply once more all the way through the usual route in a class that will be relevant to you (that is skilled worker and so on.) however in the Declaration form. In the declaration form you have to mention the reasons. This may take more then week or two week or some time it may take more then a month.

With a slight research and modification you may possibly have your attractive Page Rank to as soon as possible one week. Yes! One week. However take note, receiving your Page Rank in only one week is not assured for the reason that it in reality depends how Google will deal with your Page Rank hit website. If Google keep your Page Rang in such a small moment thank you very a lot!, on the other hand, Google may possibly restore it after two weeks, three weeks, or possibly months. The most essential is you recover your Page Rank no matter how early or else how long it is.

I became a Page Rank in August 2002, but unluckily, never did get Canadian nationality. I was married in 2005 and need to move the United States of America in 2006, for the reason that my wife did not wish to live in Canada. In meanwhile I lost my page Rank because I was not able to pay attention on my blogging. So now I need to regain my Page rank. Is it possible to regain it again?

Request for reconsideration explaining the change you made to remove the punishment. You have to have a Google webmaster account on the way to put forward a demand for reconsideration. The website that you desire to be reconsidered be supposed to as well be confirmed first. You can confirm it by adding up a code that will be offered in the google webmaster dashboard. Before file a re-examination request, ensure you have totally clean up your website. A single paid link on whichever of your web pages will allow the punishment in result.

Now all you need to do is wait until Google analysis your blog. This usually takes a week or possibly longer depending on the size of re-examination application submitted to them. Hope the information provided will help you to regain your website page rank. If you have any other issue please let me know so that we can provide further information.