Thread: Can one account of Skype be logged on to two computers at the same time?

Can one account of Skype be logged on to two computers at the same time?

Hi everyone I am using Skype software from many months and is working fine. There are no problems at all with this software. I really like this software. But I have a question regarding this software. Basically I have two computers at my home. So I was just thinking that is it possible to log in to my Skype account on my two different computers which I have and also can the account be remain logged on two computers?

Re: Can one account of Skype be logged on to two computers at the same time?

Yes, it is true it can be connected to more than two computers at once with the same account. But you know that there are some limitations however. Any team can answer any call, but the first to respond gets the call, and you may have many incoming calls over a team that responded to each team, but the first to answer a call receives the call, and the other incoming call is heard to slam.

If a call is made through a subscription can have only one outgoing call in progress at any time, so if there were three computers all connected to the same Skype name could not be everyone a phone number on a subscription to same time, they could be doing other calls, SkypeOut, Skype to Skype though. Well you can try it by yourself and then you will know what exactly is happening.

They cannot make a call to each other through the Skype name in one call Skype to Skype, or send chat messages to the other with the same Skype name. Though, messages sent in a multi-chat from any computer could be seen and perceived as if from the same Skype name from the same computer to anyone in the multi-chat including all other teams Skype name it. Try this first and then you will know. Hope you like it.

It can be connected to various systems and devices such as the very name of Skype at the same time. If, for example, forgot to log off at work, and are concerned that someone could use your Skype client not just change the password for Skype when you get home, and this will force any client running elsewhere or device that runs the other hand, logout, and not be used. Be careful if you do this, please remember the new password.

Details chat would be seen and recorded by both teams when the user is logged on both events call the same entry time is recorded as well, but the user on a computer can not listen to calls made by a user in another team answered an incoming call on a computer is recorded as a missed call on SkypeOut calls and other events of SMS text to the user in any of the customers are recorded in the account details on Skype.com no way to synchronize customers, as I suspect you are seeking.

The reasonable use of Skype has a limit of 10,000 minutes a month, or 50 calls a day, and we do not do at this level. The reason that all access the same account, to answer incoming calls, so all the rings of equipment, at the same time. Skype statistics contain 8, and all linkage to company account, and each time it obtain a call from any employee can respond. We do a lot of outgoing calls. But when we have to do it again and make outgoing calls, the second person to receive an error, cannot make calls now, try later.