Thread: What is Social media optimization and how to achieve it

What is Social media optimization and how to achieve it

Please tell me what is social media optimization i have been confused between the two please tell me what exactly can be considered as Social Media optimization. Even i would like to know what are the various social optimization techniques. Recently what will be the best technique to get to on google. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: What is Social media optimization and how to achieve it

Social Media Optimization is to increase the references to your site on communities and social networks in a kind of marketing for search engines. But only applies when there is relevant and pertinent, but is own goal.

To achieve Social Media optimization i would suggest you the following rules:
    1. Make it easy for its users to link your site
    2. Make sure your site is easy to be 'tagueado' and added to Favorites
    3. Reward for incoming links
    4. Have your web content to scroll
    5. Encourage users to use their content

In this new era of web, labeled Web 2.0, knowledge is shared with ever stronger, as the massive use of tools such as Orkut, My Space, My Web, Delicious, YouTube and Flickr, which form social networks, where people exchange ideas, share photos, take your questions, interact and produce knowledge. It is part of our nature to share ideas and share opinions.

You must be aware that SMO is intended to show itself within a social network where people exchange information and go in search of accurate information. On blogs, communities and other social networking the news fly. SMO can be an SEM strategy, capable of increasing relevance to the search engines, but we must be careful. We deal with people who produce content written in a "digitally cooperative" to interact and communicate. We must learn to deal with the whole production in this era of cooperation, where the searches will be done by keywords and social media are becoming stronger.

The foundation of any online marketing must work from a quality web site: with Search Engine Optimization in the strict sense, therefore, we mean all those activities to ensure that a site is as clear as possible, pleasant and enjoyable by both users and search engines (and increasingly today, a site optimized for users is highly appreciated by the spider). So beware the usual traps (duplicate content, always the same titles, meta description at all description, etc.). And the little "tricks" (H1, tableless layout) to make the most search engines friendly website

A comprehensive web marketing campaign should not leave aside an investment in the pay-per-click, AdWords, and the specific - depending on the specific needs and characteristics of the product - Facebook Ads. This is so easy to create a Pay-per-click campaign is so complicated to manage and exploit the best: our advice and seek once more to a professional, do yourself the way it seems cheaper in the long run leads way time and money without bringing in most cases the best results.