Thread: Windows messenger is getting Error: 0x80ee000c while starting video

Windows messenger is getting Error: 0x80ee000c while starting video

Hey I have recently installed a windows messenger 2011 in my computer running windows 7.i like all the features of this messenger but I am getting some problem while using this messenger. My windows messenger is not able to start a video call with my friends. I have tried to do this 2 to 3 time but every time I am getting this Error: 0x80ee000c.so please tells me some solution so that I can get out from this problem.

Re: Windows messenger is getting Error: 0x80ee000c while starting video

If you are utilizing Windows live messenger, after that I would advise you to first of all have to Sign into your Windows Live Messenger. After that you have to go on the top right of the tool bar there is a menu. You have to press it.after that you have to pull your arrow down to actions. This will drag up another menu. From this menu; you have to choose video as well as after that you have to start a video call. Wait for your person to response in addition to chat with you.

If you are not capable to start or set up a webcam conversation then you have to Run Audio /Video Set up wizard and you have to begin Windows Live Messenger. And then you have to press on Tools, as well as after that press Audio and Video Setup. You have to click on the Alt on the keyboard to obtain the Menu bar. You have to go after the instructions in the wizard to choose as well as configure the audio plus video devices

Select something that wills effort with your PC as well as operating system. if possible, you be supposed to obtain one with a built-in microphone. Laptops frequently have built-in webcams, incidentally, however if you buy one on your own, you will require to plug the webcam keen on a USB port on your PC as well as install the software that approach with it. After that, you have to go after the directions that come with your webcam to install it on your PC.