Thread: Error code 48389: Sending invoices from myob to live mail

Error code 48389: Sending invoices from myob to live mail

I utilized to be capable to send invoices from MYOB JUST INVOICES throughout LIVE MAIL however since upgrading windows Vista operating system to Windows 7 operating system. I am able to no longer perform this. How come Live Mail effort with MYOB in windows Vista however won't effort with Windows 7.so please tell me some suggestion so that I can solve this as soon as possible.

Re: Error code 48389: Sending invoices from myob to live mail

Let's have a look at your system. You have to press on Start after that Control Panel and then Default Programs after that you have to set your default programs and then Windows Live Mail. Then click Alt+PrtSc. then press Start then Search Programs as well as Files. Type the word mspaint as well as click Enter. Then click Ctrl+V. You be supposed to now observe a screen shot .you have to Save as well as close the file.

I would make sure the MYOB FAQs or send a memo to the MYOB helpdesk. Windows Live Mail has the entire the default settings it wants. If a few had been lost after that this might have explained your present issue. I look that you come into view to have Outlook on this system. Since you seem to have a issue with WLM, have you considered walking around the issue by utilizing Outlook in its place? You would require setting up an Outlook account in a manner the settings that your ISP provides you.

I am in contact with Myob as well as they suggested I download the update not anything altered. I still get the error message. I utilized to send from Myob Just invoices through Live Mail until I upgraded Vista to Windows 7. Why does Microsoft divert dependability to a third party while it must previously know the problems that will happen while upgrading or do not they perform test at Microsoft