Thread: How to link contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts Sony Ericsson Xperia 10

How to link contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts Sony Ericsson Xperia 10

I just lately obtained xperia x10 and had to just about right away upgrade towards the 2.1 system. I am detecting a small number of effects that I'm not picky regarding from the 1.6 version. However the obsession that is bugging me mainly is that I cannot connect contacts inside my phonebook to facebook and twitter accounts. During 1.6, when you modified a contact it provides you the preference to click LINK. It is not in new upgrade. Can somebody please assist me because as much as i discern, i ought to be capable to change and link each and every one of my contacts. That was the total reason of the xperia covering this timescape program.

Re: How to link contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts Sony Ericsson Xperia 10

If you would like to link Facebook or Twitter toward a phone contact, long-press he contact option and choose Join Contact. If you have the whole thing synced, you must obtain a list of Facebook or else Twitter contacts that encompass the similar name or else a name comparable to the phone contact. After that just pick the Facebook/Twitter contact, it will request you if you are certain you would like to link the contacts, choose OK, and you're fine to set out. You'll almost certainly have to replicate the process when the contact has together FB and Twitter. Anyhow, it's not as clear like it was in 1.6 and it got several tinkering previous to I outlined it away by myself.

Re: How to link contacts with their Facebook and Twitter accounts Sony Ericsson Xperia 10

When you are within Contacts list or Phonebook, click the icon inside the peak left curve that appears similar to 3 people on it. Afterward there will be several preferences used for Phone contact, Google, as well as Facebook. Pick Facebook and verify the box after that as All Contacts and at this moment each and every one your FB contacts will put in an appearance in there along with existing Phone Contacts. At the top of that option that you have choose before there are Filter preferences. You can also use them to display contact list according to your requirement by selection specific filter.

It appears that we ought to un-join the contacts then provisionally permit ALL contacts to be showed. Generate your contacts name the manner you would like it to put in an appearance, at that moment choose Join Contact within the Menu preference when you long-press the “contact”. After that scroll all the way through the catalog of names which currently contains each and every one of your FaceBook contacts, opt for the suitable FB contact from that list, and then link them. On one occasion you've completed, set it to merely show contacts by way of phone numbers once more and it must demonstrate the name you would like for that contact as a substitute of the FaceBook name.

I assume that you might have seen that symbol subsequently to the search bar inside the contacts. As far as I know it is helpful in support of updating what contacts are showed within your contacts catalog. By approach of this you can cover it demonstrates simply your phone contacts, just Facebook and Twitter contacts, otherwise each and every one of the above. Just consideration it was somewhat you guys may perhaps come across valuable.