Thread: While deleting hotmail contacts drop-down box still appear when I start typing in an address?

While deleting hotmail contacts drop-down box still appear when I start typing in an address?

I am familiar with how to remove a hotmail contact from my record, and in recent times did so at what time a friend altered e-mail address. I after that created a fresh contact for her. On the other hand, at what time I start typing her name the drop-down box that shows as well include the old address and particulars I have previously deleted from the contacts list. How do I get free of the previous details from that drop-down box? If you have any idea to resolve this issue please let me now. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: While deleting hotmail contacts drop-down box still appear when I start typing in an address?

You do not speak what mail client you are making use of; however the possible explanation is that the record you observe that pops up at what time you begin to type the name is not associated to your contacts at all. It is just a record of the previous 1,000 or else 2,000 addresses to which you have sent mail. Attempt choosing the bogus address by selecting it through the up/down arrow keys at what time it pops up, after that press Delete.

Re: While deleting hotmail contacts drop-down box still appear when I start typing in an address?

Thanks for replying so rapidly. I am so regretful, but I do not recognize what you imply by "mail client", or how this may have an effect on what is wrong. As well, I attempted the up down arrows and pressing "delete", together the real button so named however that did not work either. My trouble is that if I am typing a new message relatively than replying to one, I am about to choose the wrong address. I be familiar with I can just send it all the way through to all of them, but it is rather confused. Do you have any further proposition how to resolve this?

I also ran into the similar trouble while attempting to assist a friend on their account. This is how I resolved it: I go into the 'advanced privacy settings' in hotmail. After that click on 'only suggest people in my contact list'. After that I no longer observe the wrong information in the drop down box. Hope this will help you to get rid of this issue.