Thread: Dropping connection with netgear wireless router

Dropping connection with netgear wireless router

Hi all, I am having the netgear wireless router but my problem is that the wifi netgear wireless router is continuously dropping the dropping the connection for my computer. I tried few simple things that I know to solve the issue but cannot get the connection established. Can you able to determine that what is the reason for this and how can it be solved? Any help from anybody will be really appreciative. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Dropping connection with netgear wireless router

This can be the problem with the adapter for the wifi adapter that is there in your computer. So you need to check for that. If the driver for the adapter you are using then also you will get the problems like this. So uninstall the driver for this and install that again. If that cannot solve the problem then you can search for the latest driver available for this and install that in your system. If it is due to the bad driver install then this will solve the issue for you.

As it is the issue with the router then it can be because of the loose connection of the plug in the slot. You can try to unplug it and replug it in the slot properly. You can also try to reset that and see if that can solve the issue for you or not. This is the most basic thing that you need to check if you get the issues like this. You can also make a contact with the manufactures if nothing helps you and they will guide you in the right direction to get out of the problem. If unplug/replug technique does not work then you can move to some bigger solution.

You can make sure for the wireless internet steadiness. You can do that by connecting it into an additional system. Subsequent to connecting the netgear router to an additional system if the association is steady than from the earlier system then your netgear router do not have any difficulty. The connection may be dropping there and this may be problem in the wireless card. If the system has any interior wireless device then because of this also connection dropping trouble happens.