Thread: Yahoo locks up when loading the contact list

Yahoo locks up when loading the contact list

Recently I need your quick help guys. I am facing problem in my MSN. Regarding this issue I do not have any idea that how to fix this so related to this if you guys have any solution then please help me. Actually my main problem is that at the time when I was trying to log in MSN so it it stops at "Loading contacts" vertically and there is nothing more. So I do not know that why these kinds of things are happening so regarding this if you have any solution then please help me.

Re: Yahoo locks up when loading the contact list

Same issue here also. And regarding to this I have tried many solution but unable to get proper solution. And the attempts which I have tried those are:
    1. Uninstall and installed it again (after deleting the folder again with manual)
    2. Firewall checks (ICQ, however, is not blocked).
    3. Log in ICQ2Go and ICQ pro 2003 and MSN via cell phone on my W-Lan (works without problems).
    4. A new ICQ number. Created - without contacts - this problem with a contact of the Log prevents exclude .- (. With an ICQ number with no contacts, it is thus not).
    5. Folder with my ICQ number. Unnamed (Run ->% AppData%, etc.). Thank you in advance

I have like this issue for the first time. Such problems are almost always on ICQ so if Yahoo again has problems with its servers. If there is a persistent problem, I would tap a DLL or defective but you have not caught just delete all the folders of the ICQ. This thing you just did and after that inform me that whether you get solution for this issue or not. But I am sure that you will get solution.

At first I was thinking that the problem solves by itself. Meanwhile, it will work but not for weeks. (I guess times about 8 weeks) If the issue is in a "dll" is how do I fix it? This is with the folders always kind of thing In any system folders, I will reluctantly delete something. I do otherwise damaged even more. And I have searched also a lot on to the many of website but not able to get solution for this.

Hey I just wanted to know what have you done to fix the problem, because I've been through the same as you, and related to this I just want to tell you that it is really very irritating. Tell me how you have time please get it back completely. And please give me this information as soon as it is possible for you so that I will try to work on this in a more enhanced way to get solution for this issue.