Thread: Opera 11 not safe for opening Gmail

Opera 11 not safe for opening Gmail

Today in the early morning as I was about to receive an important mail. Just opened the Gmail site and I was shocked to see a message saying that Gmail is not secure. I really do not know what can be the issue for this. So I thought that it will be great if you can just put up some light on the issue here. What can be the issue exactly? Is it the issue with the browser or some thing with the site there? I have the Windows 7 running on the system of mine. Please come up with valuable suggestions.

Re: Opera 11 not safe for opening Gmail

Fisrt of let me get clarified about some of the things. Are you trying to say that there was some sort of the certificates issues? Well if that is really the things then let me tell you that you will be having the issue in the case here. As I was having the same thing. At that moment I just opened up the browser so that the issue can be seen with much care. Then I saw that I was getting the certificate not valid with the Gmail site and the Facebook site as well. So the only thing that I did was accepted to the option as I was pretty confident about the Gmail site and after some days the issue got solved.

Are you typing the address on your own or is it that you are just using the Bookmarks and the Speed Dial to open the sites there. See if you can pen the site by typing the url of the site directly in the address bar. In order to get more specified please see if you get the same issue when you are trying to open the same thing from some other browser there. Please let me know about the same here. If you do not get the issue there then there is some issue with the Opera and immediate uninstallation is the thing that I would recommend here.

Please try to make the shortcuts and the Speed dial again and see after that you are getting the option that Gmail is not secure. If you will ask me let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can check for the things that were asked you to do. In addition to this I would also like to make a point that it can be the issue from the Gmail site as well. I cannot guarantee; Gmail changes its rule every now and then. It will be better if you can avoid this issue there.