Thread: Opera 11 missing Password manager

Opera 11 missing Password manager

I was not having any bigger issue with this browser from the Opera. It was OK OK type of situation here. But now the scenario has really changed. I have seen that Opera 11 has started to miss the Password manager. Well on the sites that I used to visit a lot I had to type the username and the password again and again. With the password manager in hand I was able to avoid this scenario there. I have noticed that the Password manager is missing from the location where it was present. Any solution to this scenario. How can I get it back and work in the same manner before.

Re: Opera 11 missing Password manager

What happens? I really cannot understand the issue of yours that you have come up with. I think that you must have closed the browser and hence when you were trying to open the browser and then you might be trying to loggin then you must have been asked to enter the password and the username. Well I think that if you make use of the save option then Browser will itself take care of the issue. If you do this then I think that you will be no longer required to have the Password manager there.

Are you making use of some sort of the skins there and hence you are not able to see the Password manager. I really do not think that you will be missing on this there if you have the Opera Browser. It is the integral part of the browser and hence I really do not think that it can not be missed. Please check for the skins and let me know if what I had said is really true. Uninstall the skin and you will be able to see the Password manager located at the same place.

I am even of the same opinion there. I had seen the issue and hence would like you to see for the skins there. I have seen that Opera 11 has some of the skins that just change the look of the browser and all the buttons and the things get changed. Well that is what in reality the skin for the browser does. I have even seen that sometimes the Key symbol that resembles the password manager gets converted to some other symbol and hence it seems that it has got disappeared.

I think that it will be simply a great move if you can have the installation of the Opera 11 again and see that you first make the back up of the installation folder from the C: driver so that you can have all the Cookies and the History with you. Get the Opera 11 installed again and see if it can come up with the Password manager after this. Please avoid the Skins and after this you will be required to just place the back up folder in the installation directory.