Thread: Opera 11 Cookies

Opera 11 Cookies

I have the Windows 7 as the operating system and in addition to that I have the Opera 11 here. Now the things here are such that first of all I have kept the Opera 11 to work in the default manner. I have done no changes in the settings and in addition to that I have taken care that the history does not get deleted. Now I have asked Opera 11 to remember passwords for some of the sites so that when open the browser I get the automatic login there. But I have seen that it really does not go in my way. Any solution to this thing here.

Re: Opera 11 Cookies

Fisrt of all please let me know what is the version of the bit version of the Operating System that you are having on your system. I have seen that some of the users have complained that when on the 64 bit version of the Windows 7 they have experienced a lot of issue. So if that is what you are having for the Windows 7 then you are bound to have the issue. It will be better if you can have the Opera 11.01 installed in your case and see if that can really solve the issue of yours there.

It seems to me that you will have to see for the setting of eh browser and you will be required to in the settings of the browser and see if you can find the Cookies folder there and see if it contains some of the files or the folders there. Please see for this there and let me know about the same. In addition to this have you ever experienced such issue with the older version of the Opera. If yes then I think the issue must have got carried when you had done the upgrade on your Opera Browser.

It seems that some of the cookies must have got corrupted and hence you are getting the issue. It will be simply great if you can have a check on that there. Opera is really know for managing the cookies and hence I really cannot make complain for that here. I have had issue with the older version and I made a check and got rid of the corrupted cookie and now I have the issue rectified. See if you can did the same thing in your case there.

Well it really seems to me that you will have to make the changes in the Preference and then if you want you can make a check on that after this. Just Open up the Browser and then go to the Menu and then go to the Settings option there. After that you will be required to select the Preference option there. Once you are done with this then you will be required to go in the Advanced tab and then finally Cookies. Delete the new cookies that are created there and see if that solves the issue of yours. Please let me get notified about this.

In my opinion remembering the password and the username to some extent depends on the sites as well. There are some of the sites that do not allow this type of things. If you have seen those sites remembering the passwords and the username then it will be better if you can just follow the steps that had been given above. If any of the above steps do not help you then you can go with the installation of the Opera browser again and see if that solves the issue.