Thread: Opera 11 cannot drag and drop links

Opera 11 cannot drag and drop links

I thought that I will be able to have this functionality with the Opera 11 but I have been very disappointed with the new release of the Opera browser. Is there anything that we can say this Opera browser has within it working here? I was using the Opera 10.53 and the older version of the same but I was not allowed to make a drag and drop of the link to the Desktop or into any other folder. I tried to do the same with the link bar so that I can have the things working but I have seen that it was the feature that was lacking in the older version and the same with the newer version as well.

Re: Opera 11 cannot drag and drop links

Really if this feature is not in the Opera 11 then let me tell you that there is hardly anything that we all can do here. I am not a regular use of the Opera Broswer and hence I really do not know if it was or was not with the Opera 11; but the only think that I know here is that it is with the Internet Explorer. SO if you want to make use of this feature then let me tell you that you will have to change the browser of yours.

I think that you simply missed on the Opera 10.63 my dear. I have the same Opera Browser with me and let me tell you that the version 10.63 is having the facility of making the Drag and Drop here. So if you would have installed the Opera 10.63 instead of the Opera 11 then I think that you must have got the necessary thing for you there. I have yet not seen if this issue is with the Opera 11 as I have not installed it will let you know if this thing is there with the newer version as well.

What is the Operating System that you are having on your system . Well I have seen that this issue is almost with all the users that have the Windows 7 as the Operating system and have recently installed this Opera 11 browser. So if that is the case with you then you are also one from the list. Yet the solution has not been given; but I think that Opera 11.01 will solve most of the issue in Opera 11. Please see if you can get the installation of the things for you there.

I have the Mozilla Firefox browser installed in my case and it is really simple and at the same time wonderful in my case. I have this running and at the same time I just want to say that I have not seen any single issue with this Mozilla Firefox. I have seen that with this browser you can do the things that you have asked for in a pretty handy manner. So if this is the case there in yours as well. Please see if you can change the browser there.

The Opera 11 browser hat you all are talking here is buggy and hence it will be really nice if you can have the reinstallation of the Older version of the Opera and see if you can enjoy the Drag and Drop things that you had actually asked for here. I think that the most standard browser with which you can go here in Opera is the Opera 10.63. Just have this installed and see if your issue can be easily tackled with this downgrade.