Thread: Java not working on Opera 11

Java not working on Opera 11

I have some of the issue with the Opera browser here. Well the thing is that when I open the Opera with the Java running I have seen that the system just starts to lag here. I really have seen this behavior of my system with the Opera browser. I have the latest rig on my system. I have the Intel core i7 running. Well it was really working fine before I just made the installation of the Opera 11 on my system. But now after seeing the issue of lagging I really want to get rid of the things here. In addition to this I also want to let you all know that when I just close java everything here seems be to be working in the normal manner. Any suggestion with which you all can come up with. Really would like to know if there can be solution in this respect here.

Re: Java not working on Opera 11

First of all let me tell you that the JAVA running on the browser really should not have any effect on your system there. Really it will be nice if you can see for some of the plugging that you might have installed on your system that may be causing you the issue here. The only way that I think that you can try to go with is. First of all disable all the plug-ins and after that one by one simply start to enable plug-ins and see with which plug-in getting enabled you get the issue to start here. Also on the same note please see if you do not have any other thing or application making use of the CPU and may be causing the issue of the System getting hanged. Make use of the Task manager and let me know about this there.

Let me if you were having the issue when you were try to access some of the ecommerce site or something like that. If yes then I think that while accessing such sites JAVA must be running at the full speed there. If you are getting your system stable with the java disabled there the for the time please see that you do not access such sites till the JAVA functionality returns to your system in the required manner here.

I am of the opinion that the Opera Browser for sure must be running some sort of the Java application and hence must have come up with the issue. Well although if this is the case as well there then also it should have not hit the situation that badly. As I think that it is designed to work for the thin clients applications. Really it seems to be some bug on the Opera and see if you can see the same symptoms with the older version of the Opera as well.

I think that you must have done something wrong while enabling the Java on your browser. See for the steps below and get the Java enabled for your browser in the correct manner. Open up the browser and then go to the Tools option there. Under the Tools option you will be required to see for the Preferences option there. In the Preferences tab you will have to select the Advanced tab after this. From here you will be required to go to the Content Section. After that you will see the box appearing in from of you. There you will have to make a check for the option that says ENABLE JAVA. As the final step you will have the click on the OK option so that all the things can be saved here with no much issue. Try this and see if the issues gets solved.

The Opera Browser itself has the option by which you can restrict some of the strange behavior of the browser. If at all you are finding to work with this difficult then you can go in the Opera Browser and then can select the JavaScript options there. In that section you can make the necessary amendments so that you may not find the things annoying you again. About the CPU usage. Please check if the Opera Browser is at all checking for the mails that you will be receiving. As I had read that the newer version of the Opera has this functionality as well. If yes then turn that OFF.