Thread: Opera: How can I open tab within tab group?

Opera: How can I open tab within tab group?

Opera 11 is the web browser that I am having here and I really love the entire feature that it is having here in. Well really I love all the features that it has within. Now I have seen that most of the features that it has are similar to the Opera 10.63 version here. The new feature that it has come up here with is the tab stacking here. I really love that. Now the only thing that I want to know if there is way by which I can make group tabs within the tabs there. I really want to know this please let me know the way. Hope that I will get the answer in my case soon.

Re: Opera: How can I open tab within tab group?

Well really I even love this feature of the tab getting stacked on each other and let me tell you that this is the feature that has highlighted this version of the Opera 11. Regarding the thing that you have asked I really think that you will have to revise your post again as I have been not able to get the exact thing that you have asked here. It will be appreciated that you come with your post again in this matter here. You will be able to enjoy more feature of this browser soon here.

Well I think that you have asked for grouping the tabs well you can get that with the default behavior of the Opera 11 but you have asked for one more thing grouping the tab in tabs I do not think that it is available yet and well I am of the opinion that for this you will be required to wait for some sort of response from the Opera or their tech support there. Let me know if you want to know anything more in this respect here.

I do not know if I have the Opera 11 in my case as I had installed the Opera version after I got the pop up saying that the new version of the browser is available here. I have this doubt since I was not able to see any change with the behavior of the Opera it seems to me as if the old Opera browser only. What can you all here suggest looking at the case of mine here? Is there something that is needed to be done so that the Opera Tab Stacking can be enabled here? If yes then please let me know the way of doing this here. Any help in the matter will be appreciated here.

So for the half explanation that I had made here. Well I actually want to know if there is anything by which I can have the tabs that I have opened from the links of a single page to get accumulated to one group and then can see all that within one group there. I think that I have made the point here this time clear. Please let me know the way here. Also please let me know if there is anything in advance in addition to the Tab Stacking here.

If you got the notification that you have the Opera 11 installed then let me tell you that for sure you have the Opera 11 installed in your case there. The only thing that you will be required to see for is the way how you can use it here on the browser. Regarding the feature that the original author has asked sorry mate it is another feature that you have asked for here. I think that you have asked for this to early. The new thing that I am of the opinion that you will like is the Pinning tabs in Opera that is in accordance to Stack Tabs in Opera. See if you can like this.