Thread: Opera cannot cache Internet Videos

Opera cannot cache Internet Videos

I have seen that the videos from the site are not getting cached here. Well I really do not know what can be the issue here. I am having the Opera 11 browser here. I just want to say that I can see the movies playing but when I open a new tab and then I try to lay the other file and keep it there for buffering and switch back to the previous tab I have seen that the it starts to buffer again. What can be the deal here? Has anyone ever experienced this sort of thing with the Opera here?

Re: Opera cannot cache Internet Videos

First of all let me tell you that you are having the Opera 11 in your case there. In addition to that I think that you have not seen that Opera 11 is having issues in playing the video files from the YouTube. So if you are having the issue there then it will be simply great if you can have the issue solved here with this. It will be better if you can just have the installation of the Opera 11 here again on your system and then try to play the video again.

Well this issue has been seen with the Opera browser if the videos that you are trying to play are from the following criteria: YouTube or WebMD or HTML5 movies. IN this case the videos are handled with the Adobe Flash plug-in. If you want to give something here on try then let me tell you that you will be required to modify the storage settings for Adobe Flash on your system. Make this amendments and see if you can have the movies getting cached there.

In my case however the issue was not with the browser it was with the Internet connect ion of mine. I had to make a call to the ISP of mine and I explained him the issue that I was getting. I was able to see the issue with the Internet Explorer and the Mozilla Firefox and hence was sure that there was nothing wrong from my side. Please see if you can see the same issue with the other browser. If that is the case then ask your ISP to look in the matter.

Let me tell you that this is the issue sure shot because of the LIMITATION of the Adobe Plug in. You are having the issue that the files of the movies are not getting cached and this is the only issue that may be causing you the issue. Hence you cannot grab the files there. See if you can have the installation of the Adobe Flash Player again on your system and see if that can solve the issue of yours there. Hope that you will find this easy if you do not want to get the browser to be installed again.

I am of the opinion that if any of the solution do not go in your way than the only solution that I can fetch for you is going with the installation of the Opera and see if the issue can be solved after this there. Well it will be great if you can get the issue solved with the installation of the Opera 11. But if that really do not solves the issue then the only solution that I can offer you here is the reinstallation of the Opera.