Thread: Where can I get sites with good pagerank

Where can I get sites with good pagerank

For better idea on the how does Google PageRank works I want to know collect data of high PageRank sites. Will this really be helpful. I think for from the point of view of seo. I want some more idea to gain a better PageRank. Does only traffic matters for this. I found some site with heavy traffic but does not has a good PageRank. Even after that they are well listed on the Google. How all this things work together. There were some small site which were less on traffic but still they earn a good page rank. So that creates a big confusion when you are really planning to get a intact procedure of all this things.

Re: Where can I get sites with good pagerank

For most website owners, few things are more important than getting a good rank on Google. If you are thinking why you need a page rank then ut is simply the best way to get new visitors and customers to your site. If you're are on a top search pages then you are more likely to get the traffic you want. So the first thing you want to see you get a good ranking on Google is the page to be sure your site is configured correctly. This involves setting up your pages with the correct meta tag and, therefore, that the crawlers and spiders can find you.

One of the another important aspect that you must understand for obtaining a good ranking on Google is the link on your site. You must link your sites to other large sites which have a better page rank and traffic. Spiders such as sites which are well connected to each other. But remember that it is not easy to link any site. Try to link to only those sites which are related in any way to your business or service and are sites that are also highly ranked on Google. Do not just post your link anywhere. This will be termed as spamming.

Backlinks are conman thing that you can figure out on your site. The number of pages your site has also another important element to get a good ranking in Google. There are different opinions as you build up an appropriate number of pages to attract the spiders, but it is safe to say that the more pages you have, the more opportunities there are for you to be found. So start with a score and add them as you can. It will give you a good ranking and your websites weightage will also be improved to great extent. You can also submit your site to the Open Directory Project. Google tends to favor sites that are listed here.

Yes open directory is a nice option. I tried his before. But there are certain steps you will need to take care of. Make sure you have your keywords most important of the description and title. It is generally considered the best to submit your index page, then others if you can. Just do not submit anything for getting yourself indexed other than what you have on your site. You can get a penalty for that. The other most important thing that you must remember is that the content rules when it comes to both the Google ranking and visitors.

Using keywords in your content is often another way to increase the chances that the spiders you find. You want to be sure to have at least one keyword in the title and first sentence. After that, you want to see that the main keywords, and similar variations are included in the text. Be careful though, do not go too heavy on keywords. Google may penalize you for that too. Plus, keyword stuffed content often does not good reading for your visitors and can disable them completely. You want your content to both readers and spider friendly. To ensure that you have optimized your web pages, you want to play as much as you can about the use of keywords. If you're not a writer or rules of keyword density to give you a headache, you can hire a freelance writer to do the writing for you.