Thread: How to disable orkut from system while using epic browser

How to disable orkut from system while using epic browser

I’ve an orkut profile and I’m using epic browser in my computer. I want to disable orkut in my system. I’ve already disabled orkut and gmail from computer through host file using 127.0.0.2. if I select an orkut from my epic browser then I’m able to login. I want to disable the orkut from my epic browser. Please tell me how to do this. Please suggest me some tips to do this. If possible please provide me the steps to do this. Please help me.

Re: How to disable orkut from system while using epic browser

Yes, You can disable the orkut from your epic web browser. You just have to follow some steps to do that: go to your epic browser>-click on tools >-click on epic app>- manage your application which is the location where all the location where all the application which have come preinstall with your browser. Click on the orkut>- it will make sure that its disabled from your computer.try to do this, if this does’nt work for you, then you can contact your ISP (internet service provider) or you can also search on the internet on this.

There are many ways from which you can disabled orkut in your epic web browser. You can implement open domain naming service on your computer and then disable orkut through open domain naming service which will make sure that it will not load even if you try to loggin from any browser. You can also disable orkut if you added a Mozilla firefox because epic browser is based on Mozilla open source software. There are many ways from which you can prevent from accessing orkut. If you still have a problem then contact your ISP.

You can block the orkut simply by giving instruction to the firewall. Firewall will not allow any access to the websites which you mention in it. Firewall is responsible for any external threats and accessing a system outside the network. Firewall filter the incoming and outgoing packet in a network. It also restrict the websites which you won’t want to access. The firewall comes in hardware as well as software forms. You can use hardware firewall for better security.