Thread: Opera: External link is getting opened as private tab

Opera: External link is getting opened as private tab

One more issue that I think I have come here with this Opera Browser. Well the issue here is that I have seen that when I click on the link I have seen that the page for that link opens but in the Opera it opens as a private tab. What can be the reason for this here? Please let me know soon about this here. I have Windows 7 running on my system. Is there anything that operating system has to do with the issue in the issue in the web browser here.

Re: Opera: External link is getting opened as private tab

Well let me tell you that this issue was with the older version of the Opera browser as well and if you had not come across with this with the older version then let me tell you that you were really lucky there. In addition to that let me tell you if you want to get rid of the issue then you will have to delete all the user profiles and then restart the Opera Browser and try to open the links again and see if that can solve the issue of private tab there.

No I do not think that this will be at all necessary there. All you have to do is uninstall the current version of the Opera Browser and then make a reinstallation of the browser and see if the issue can be solved here. Well I am of the opinion that you must have got some of the files corrupted at the time of the installation and hence the issue here. So in my sol opinion it will be really great if you can have these things done there.

I am of the Opinion that the Opera and Windows 7 really have to do a lot with the issue that is being discussed here. It will be simply great if you can have the older version of Opera here installed and see if that can solve the issue that you are having here. Please let the report on this get solved and then I will let you know if this will be solved and then you can have the newer version of this here. Will let you know about the things later there.

Do this things and see if that can solve the issue that you are having here. First of all Shut Down Opera. Now Open the Internet Explorer and then set it to default browser. After this Shut Down the Internet Explorer after getting done this successfully. Now you will be required to launch the Opera Browser again and then set it as the default browser by clicking on the dialog box that appears on your screen there. This is really weird but see if this can solve the issue of your s there.