Thread: Files Cannot Be deleted From The Server In Windows Live Mail

Files Cannot Be deleted From The Server In Windows Live Mail

I have been making the use of the Windows Live Mail and also the sending of the mails and the receiving of the mails is being done by me in the system that’s being done by me. I have seen that the files when it is being used in Windows Mail are being secured so that no external threats are causing problem to the files that are being used for the system that is being used by me. And also I just wanted to know that whether the files can be deleted from the server that is being used in the system that is being used by me. Please tell me a solution through which I can just change the files or just the delete the files that is being present in the server of the Windows Live Mail.

Re: Files Cannot Be deleted From The Server In Windows Live Mail

You can just go to the tools option and in that you can just go to the tools option and then go in to the account that is present in the system that is being used by me. And also in that you can just go to the repost option in that you just have to see that the files can be seen in the server that you are just making use, and also it is that if the files are being seen in the server that you are just making use of then it is that you can just make the changes in the files that is present in the system that is being used by you. And also it is that you can just save the message and then you can just see that whether the files are being present in the system that you are just making use of.

And also it is that you can just set the files with the default set-up and then you can just see that the files are being seen in the server or not. And else the other option is that you can just make use of the POP mail that can be used for the making of the changes in the system that is being used by you. And also it is that you can just delete them when you have just made the set-up of the POP account and also it is that the POP account is basically used for the deleting or the changing of the files that is being used in the account.

And also you can just make the use of the tools that can be used for the account that can be use for the highlight of the account that is being used and also it is that you can just see that the properties option that you are just making use of, can be brought down the changes by just making the changes in the properties option that is present in the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just make the changes in the Advanced Tab option that can be used for the setting of the files that you are just going to use in the system.