Thread: Internet Connection lost Due to Default Gateway Not Available

Internet Connection lost Due to Default Gateway Not Available

I have been making the use of the Internet for the purpose of the getting of the details and also it is that I make use of the internet for the getting of the information and also for the setting of the files that can be used for the upgrading of the system that I have been making use of. But the main problem is that the internet connection that I am just making use of is getting disconnected and what is the problem with it I don’t know. I have started running the trouble shooter for setting of the default gateway but nothing is working for it and also the issue is not being removed through it and the problems are getting deeper and deeper. It is very often that the connection that is being used by me is getting disconnected. Please provide me better solution so that this issue is not being created in it.

Re: Internet Connection lost Due to Default Gateway Not Available

You can just start the computer at the Safe Mode and see that the error is being repeated in it or not. And if the error is being repeated in the Safe Mode then there is a possibility that the start-up item can be causing some of the errors that you are just making use of and also it is that you can just follow the steps that will be displayed to you so that no such issues is being created and the system works perfectly well without any of the issues.

And also it is that you can just follow the steps that can be used for the setting of the connection of the internet in the computer that you are just making use of:
    1. At the start you can just follow the step of the booting of the system that you are just making use of.
    2. And also it is that you can just enable the half service option that will work well when you are just making use of the setting files for the connection.
    3. And then you got to determine the problems that is being faced and also it is that you can just see that the both the options that are given above will repeat
    4. And then Reset the computer to start it as the normal one when it use to be before performing all the actions to the system that is being made use of.

See that the option will work for the proper set-up of the network and also removing of the errors that is being faced by it.

And also the other option is that you can just perform the trouble shooting, which you can just use for the functioning of the connection that is being done for the computer system that you are just making use of. And also you can just, run the sets of the programs that is being required for the normal connection of the files which is being done in the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just make the use of the services and the solutions for the system that you are just making use of.

And also the other option that will work well with the system that you are just making use of is that you can just follow the set-up of the files by just booting the system and also the fact is that you have to see the items that are present for the system that you are just making use of and also the fact is that the, connection can be lost when you are just using the items that are present in the start-up and not being used the other files that are being necessary for the setup. And also it is that you can check out the settings that has been done for the internet settings in the system that you are just making use of.