Thread: Opera 11 cannot save the Bookmarks

Opera 11 cannot save the Bookmarks

Really do not what is the issue with the Opera browser here. Even after seeing that all the issues that it has come up here I was using it thinking that the issue will be solved soon. But now I have seen that the issue is increasing here. I was just not uninstalling this browser as I was thinking that it will hurt the Bookmarks of mine but know I have seen that it has started losing them as well here. Can you all please tell me what can be solution to this case here?

Re: Opera 11 cannot save the Bookmarks

Well if you are using the Windows XP then really I will not be able to help and it seems to me that this is the issue and it will be better if you can just have the backup of all the remaining bookmarks and then see if you can have the reinstallation of the Opera Browser there. If you are using the Windows 7 or Windows Vista then let me tell you that you might be getting the issue since you must have made the update and then after this the location of the Bookmark must have got changed to the Program Files. Keeping the security feature in the mind there has been restrictions imposed on this folder and hence it will be great if you can have the location changed from there.

Well this is the issue that I have seen most of the users of Opera are getting and let me tell you that the only suggestion that I was making is the reinstallation of the same version or rolling back to the previous version of the Opera. Well whatever you like you can go with here. If you want to go with the reinstallation of the Opera 11 then get the new setup file downloaded and then go with the clean installation after this.

Reallly if you were about to uninstall the Opera 11 then it is the right thing to do now. Let me tell you that it will be great if you can have the older version installed again here and while installing the Opera see that you have the installation done outside the Program Files folder. So that you may not get caught with the issue again. On the same note if you want you can have the Opera 11.01 installed as well. Please let me know what you did.