Thread: Windows 7: Send link by Email grayed out

Windows 7: Send link by Email grayed out

Hello friends, I can’t understand that why my send link by email grayed out within the windows 7 Operating System. This was not the issue with the Windows XP and the Windows Vista. I don’t would like to utilize the hot mail. Some ideas why it is grayed out? I am unable to send the link or else page by email for the reason that they are grayed out. I make use of the Outlook Express for the Email. Please help me.

Re: Windows 7: Send link by Email grayed out

As per me that the Windows 7 operating system does not come up with the Email program. Also the Microsoft Outlook Express simply works out with the Windows XP and also the previous version of it. Windows Mail simply works onto the Windows Vista. The other way to work out with it is to make use of the other web browser such as the Firefox or the Safari.

I was also getting the problem with the Express but I had somehow fixed the difficulty. What I did is through the Start button on the task bar click on to the control panel and then click onto the uninstall option, after that on windows mail live. Press the mouse button on the repair option, later than it’s through repairing it will inquire you to restart the system. Restart it, after you restart the system then move on to the Windows Live Mail and then after that it will inquire you if you desire to create it your default email handler. Then you choose the option “Yes” and you will get the result for that.

Try to perform the following steps and then check whether it helps you out. Initially click the Start option from the Desktop, in that had a click on to the control panel, in that choose the option Default Programs. Now onto the option of Default Program click to the option Set program access and computer defaults. Show up the option Custom and hit it off on the arrow on the right part besides custom. Select Internet Explorer intended for web browser in addition to that the Windows Mail for Email and then click on OK. Choose the Associate a File type or protocol with a program. Place the option Mailto and click to it twice. Choose Windows Mail and click OK. Click on Set your default programs and create Internet Explorer and Windows Mail as default programs. Finally open the Internet Explorer and then check if it solve the problem.

The simply way to fix the internet Explorer is to perform the sfc check the system files by running the command sfc /scannow through the Command Window. Through the Start button click on to the Run option and then enter the command Sfc /scannow or else copy it and then hit the Enter button to execute it. This will scan it and also restore the protected system files. Also confirm that you have the Outlook Express put as your default e-mail client. Make use of the Internet Options, and then through the Programs tab set a default mail client.