Thread: Unable to send Email on Windows Live 2011

Unable to send Email on Windows Live 2011

Hello friends, I had installed the Windows Live 2011 on to my Windows & operating system. But in that now I am unable to send any email after I performed since I had updated it. In that I can get the email but I am unable to send to anyone. I am getting the error code: 0x80070057. How could I get back the Windows Live which came with the Windows 7? Please help me what can I perform in to it.

Re: Unable to send Email on Windows Live 2011

I thing that this error might be caused through an email jammed in the Outbox of Windows Live Mail. It is also probable that an e-mail might have been stuck within the Outbox folder. Consecutively to determine this problem, initially verify your Outbox folder along with remove the entire of its contents before transferring or sending a fresh e-mail. I think that this also may get meet this problem when your edition of Windows Live Mail is outdated. Also confirm whether you are using the most recent edition by downloading and installing the most recent version through the explore.live.com. This may be helpful for you.

If your problem is still not resolved then better you confirm whether you had properly configured your account through your Windows Live Mail. Steps to reconfigure an account on to the Windows 7: first you choose the Account tab or else you can press the Alt and the S key at the same time. Then click on to the Email and then continue with the steps as you are prompted on the screen. If you meet problems with your offered configuration, then you can reconfigure the account. To get the more help related to this then you better have a look on to the Windows Live Help.

When you are accessing your existing account at the back of the corporate network in addition to that if you are making use of the proxy server to join on the way to the Internet, then you momentarily disable your proxy server to separate if this is the reason of your connection problem. Similarly, also confident that the Windows Live Mail program is scheduled on the allowable software record lying on your Firewall or else the security program. Also disable e-mail scanning alternative in your anti-virus software.

I do also has the similar difficulty although it is now when I perform wlsetup-web.exe, I am also working with the Windows 7 Enterprise, in addition to that I am underneath proxy. I have access to internet as well as hotmail.com, it was very well with windows live mail 2010, now I desired to upgrade to essentials 2011. When I twisted off the proxy and it helped me out, as a result I understand it is a proxy difficulty; however as I declare that I have internet access through my proxy on, and live mail 2010 performs very well. My difficulty is that I require essentials 2011. I hope that they may repair that difficulty through the proxy.