Thread: Numerous internet disconnects in windows 7

Numerous internet disconnects in windows 7

Internet connection in my windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron laptop is disconnects numerous time. Other specification of my machine are like the 2GB RAM and 320 hard drive, along with that NVIDIA graphical interface and Intel core 2 duo processor. I basically sue this machine for internet access and also to play some of the online games. The machine with internet service works fine till the last few days, but suddenly from the last two days the internet connection dropping randomly, as per knowledge about this problem, I did everything to overcome form the problem, but nothing is happened. Now I am here to get some tricks to solve the issue.

Re: Numerous internet disconnects in windows 7

I was facing the similar issue with my Acer laptop,. This was also getting some problem with the internet connection, was disconnected automatically. I am using the wireless router for creation the internet connection. After the problem arrives in my machine I simply, reinstall the router driver and then the problem solved. So I also suggest you to upgrade reload the driver of the network router that you are using. For that proceed to the control panel and then enter into the program and futures, from the drop down list locate the driver version, and remove that one from your machine. Along with that also remove the other files those are collaborating with the driver application. After that reload driver, reboot your machine after completion the process, I think this will definitely helps you to overcome from the problem.

I think the internet connection might not working for the configuration that you made in your machine network wizard, I suggest you to reconfigure with eth network router again of your machine. Be sure that you are providing the correct network physical path information in the configuration location. Also other network configuration options need to configure properly. Because my sister was also facing the similar issue, after that she did this process along with also reinstall the driver application in her machine. So this process might be also helping you to resolve this issue. After completion of the above mentioned process, reboot your machine and start your internet service, I hope this time you will not got any problem.

Contact with the service, whom internet service you are using. There might be any technical problem. Though I don’t think the windows version is not the cause of this problem. but some of the network driver files are collaborate with the some of the windows file(s). So if they are missing or removed from your machine, then this will might be create the problem. so if this happens then I think go for the windows update, go to the start menu and click on windows update option, this will collect the windows necessary update file information, will automatically download them and the will ask you to install them in your machine, I ho9pe the windows update option will somehow help to overcome from the problem that you mentioned in your post.

If you are seriously think that, the problem is for the windows platform then I think you need to go for reinstall the windows version in your machine, because may be some of the windows log file create this problem. Though I have no such idea on this type of issues, so to reload the windows platform, insert the windows installation disk into the CD ROM drive and reboot your machine. Now start pressing f8n from your keyboard after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will appear you into the installation process. From the installation window click on install now button, this will, First ask you to remove the existing operating system from the machine after selecting the drive. After that just simply follow some of the instructions to install operating system in your machine. If the problem is for the operating system, then by this process, the problem will surely solved, because the problem is caused for missing some of the windows file.