Thread: Compaq Presario CQ40 Low Video Streaming

Compaq Presario CQ40 Low Video Streaming

I’ve a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop. When I watch video on web it takes a lot of times to stream a video. I’ve tried to watch videos many times but not a single time I’m able to watch a video due to its slow streaming problem. I don’t understand what problem it is and why this is happening. Please tell me the solution to this problem. Please suggest me some tips to resolve this issues.

Re: Compaq Presario CQ40 Low Video Streaming

You’re facing this problem because of slow speed connection. You need to increase your connection speed. The video which you watch online on the web having file size in mb. If your connection speed is slow then obviously the download speed will be very slow. Always remember your download speed is always slow then your connection speed. You need a higher connection speed for faster download.

You need higher connection speed to watch a video online. You are facing this problem because of slow speed connection. If you already have a high speed connection and your facing this problem then you must check your connection speed while buffering a video. If you are not getting a speed which you are paying for it then contact your ISP and tell them about your problem they will definitely solve your problem.

Streaming take time to buffer a video on slow internet connection. You need to be patient while video is streaming. If you already have a good connection and you think your not getting that speed than you may confirm your speed by downloading some video from internet and check your downloading speed. If you get slow speed then contact to your ISP.