Thread: IE8+9, WMP, Adobe, Won't connect to net

IE8+9, WMP, Adobe, Won't connect to net

I’m using internet explorer 8 and I’m not able to connect my internet. I’ve upgraded to internet explorer 9 but nothing happen. My adobe don’t connect to a server to updates. I’ve tried different things, I’ve tried Microsoft mr fixit but it also not connecting to server. I don’t understand why this happening. Please help me to rid out of this problem. Your any help or suggestion will be appreciated. Please help me out.

Re: IE8+9, WMP, Adobe, Won't connect to net

I think you should check for viruses. It might be some virus which is doing this. Try some good antivirus software and scan your system. There are different types of viruses which can damaged your system. Some viruses may slow down your pc, some give connection error and some won’t connect to a internet. It might be possible that your system may affected by the viruses. If you don’t have antivirus you can download it from internet. If your problem not get resolved by scanning your system then you can contact to your ISP.

Your computer don’t find server because of some connection issue. Check that you are properly connected to internet or not. Check the connection of your internet wire it is properly plugged in or not. Check the connection in control panel in internet option, you will see all the settings related to your internet. You can also check your connection from command prompt by entering a ping command. Entering a ping command will display all the details of your ip address and gateway address. Ou can check your connection to internet is on or not by entering ipconfig command.

Sometimes the server may get down and it shows “server not found” error. First confirm that the server of that website is in a network. If server is fine and you still not connected then you have to contact your internet service provider. You can tell them about this error and they will surely solve this problem. You need to be patient because this problem don’t resolved so easily, may be you have to wait for a long time.