Thread: Ctrl+Shift+Number is not working on Opera 11

Ctrl+Shift+Number is not working on Opera 11

I am not sure about this but when I was using the older version of the Opera i.e. Opera 10.63 it was working in a perfect manner. Bu as soon as I switched to Opera 11 I have seen that Ctrl+Shift+Number key combination is simply not working at all here. What can be the reason for this here? I would like to have the clarification on this here. I have seen that when the web page is focused this simply does not work here.

Re: Ctrl+Shift+Number is not working on Opera 11

What is the Operating system that you are using on your PC there. Please let me know about this. I have seen that if you are using the Windows 7 and if you are having Opera 11 there then some of the functionalities that should really work are not working in this combination here. So if this is the case then it will be better if you can switch back to the OLDER VERSION OF THE OPERA once again. I have seen that this shortcut is working perfectly with all the operating system there.

Opera 11 is not the browser that can offer you all the functionality and if at all you want to have all these in your case then let me tell you that the only and the sole way for this is to have the Opera 10.63 or older browser or wait for the issues to be rectified and see if in the upcoming version this all issues can be rectified. I think that Opera 11.01 is ready and it really promises all the issues solved here. See if this can be brought to live soon.

Well have you tried to remap the things here. I think that if you will remap the controls then you will be able to see this going well here. Try to remap the thing to some thing else something like ctrl + alt + # and see if this new combination can really work in your case here. I have seen that this key combination ctrl+shift+alt+6 and ctrl+6 are working in the same manner as it used to do in the older version and I am of the opinion that in the newer version there must have been some changes and hence the issue. See if you can have the mentioned combination working there.