Thread: Opera 11 Session opens in New Window

Opera 11 Session opens in New Window

I really do not know what is the real issue with the Opera 11 but I have installed this version for me as I think that it is really great to have the latest version of all the software. On the Opera Browser I have seen that the new session is getting opened in the new window here. Please let me know if there is a way by which I can have the new session to be opened in the current window in the usual manner here.

Re: Opera 11 Session opens in New Window

Let me tell you that there is an option available for this thing and if you want you can make use of the option there. Actually there is an option for opening the session inside the current window and you will have to make a check on that option there. In case of the Opera 10.63 and older it was placed in the standard location but in case of the Opera 11 really I do not know where it is actually located. Please try this and let me know if you were successful with this application there.

In the Older version of the Opera it was there in the File tab on the Menu Bar. Well you will have to first click on the Menu Option and then you will be required to Select the Option Show Menu Bar. After that you will have to select the File Tab from the Menu Bar and then you will be required to Click on the Sessions and then choose the Manage Session option there. In that you will be required to check this option: Open tabs inside current window. Do this and let me know about the success of yours there. Please let me know about the result.

I have rarely used this thing here and let me tell you that if you do not like this then it will be great if you can just have the removal of the things here. Go in the Control Panel and uninstall it from there. After this you will be required to use the previous installation package of yours Opera setup file and then you can have the fresh installation of Opera 10.x version here. Clearly the Opera 11 is the browser that is really not working fine and if you have it in your case then it will be great if you can have it uninstalled. Get me notified if you have come across any issue here.

In complete agreement with what has been said above and would like you to do the same thing here. Opera 11 is under the process of development and hence it is called as BETA version. Till now the only thing that has been introduced in this is the TAB Stackling here and on the other hand it just has a lot of bugs which you will really think of avoiding. If you want to enjoy Opera browser let me tell you that it will be great if you can have the older version for you.

In case of the Opera 11 let me tell you that the things are really working here and if at all you want you can go stick with this version. Well the Session method that was given above really worked in my case and hope that it will run in your cases as well. ON the same note let me tell you that it will be great if you can have the further update on your browser and can have the Opera 11.01 installed in your case here. Try this and see if you can have the sessions managed in your case as well here.